Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sydney Harbour by Staples Australia

so

It has been a little while since I last published to this blog so I thought I'd let you know what I've been up to. This video was developed with the aim of launching Staples in Australia via staples.com.au.

The brand is not widely known in Australia, however, as the largest supplier of office products in the world it is a brand that is well known (and generally well liked) by ex-pats from the US, UK and Canada (amongst others). By creating a bit of buzz around the brand the it is hoped that word of mouth will be generated to tap into this 3 - 4 degrees of separation (from someone familiar with the brand).

Hope that you enjoy the video. Please feel free to share it. You may also like to enter the competition found at www.staples.com.au/sydney .

1 comment:

Agree? Disagree? Please let me know what you think: